The coaches of the best athletes in the world such as Peter Sagan, Tony Martin, and Mathieu Van Der Poel use INSCYD software and knowledge to plan, manage and monitor the training of their athletes. Now you can too with Simon Says Cycling!
Power tells you how you are training – but not how to train! With INSCYD we can now change all of that.
We now offer physiological testing for cyclists using INSCYD’s proprietary software and testing protocol to help you understand the layers of your physiology, how your unique performance is composed, and how we can project future gains with specific training improvements tailored to you.
Here’s what you receive with your complete INSCYD metabolic performance report:
- VO2max – maximum aerobic capacity
- VLamax – maximum glycolytic (anaerobic) capacity
- Anaerobic threshold and how it is composed
- Accumulation of Lactate and how quick you can recover from it
- Fat combustion rate and FatMax
- Carbohydrate combustion during training & racing
- Economy – how much energy you need at a given speed.
A Performance assessment with INSCYD takes less than two hours of your time and can be performed at home on the road or indoor trainer with a power meter.
Your INSCYD test with Simon Says Cycling includes a Loom video review of your report by coach Simon as well as a 30 minutes 1-on-1 consultation to review your results and help you plan your future training for maximum improvements. The full test, report, and review cost: $199.